| Cover story
Pay back time
For decades, Africa's dictators got away with not only embezzling billions of their nations' wealth but also mass murder. Not any more. The long arm of international law is reaching out for more and more of them. Milan Vesely reports on the growing measures being taken to bring African despots, current and past, to book.
Business & Finance
- View from the City: US investments - go for broke
- Focus: Death knell for killer taxis
- Money Matters: Pipeline to disaster?
- Technology: Internet boost for Africa
- Spotlight: Somalias pirates last stand
- Trends: Has Africa become the centre for washing dirty money?
- Conference Spotlight: SA in global economy
- Feature: Belgium sweats over Lumumba death
- Mining Notebook: Illegal diamonds fuel war
- Countryfile: Zim elections - the gloves are off
- Countryfile: Malawi - fish breeding
- The European nightmare